The PRO CHROME Series is a polished aluminum frame style vulcanizing press that allows for quick and easy operations. With retractable end and side handles and positioning rings (for larger models), the PRO CHROME Series is easy to maneuver into the desired splice position.
Ask about a custom vinyl wrap for your PRO; choose your design from the catalog, provide your logo and get a custom-branded wrap for your press.
- Polished Aluminum Frame
- Wifi application for temperature and pressure readings and recipes
- retractable end handles
- side handles
- Solid steel bolts and nuts
- Quick and Easy setup
- Available with either an operating pressure of 4kg/cm2 (60psi) or 7kg/cm2 (100psi).
- Signature Almex "Pressure Bag" uniform pressure system.
- Custom "Extruded Plank" cooling system within platens.
- Platens built to order in either a rhombic or rectangular design.
- Durable "Silicone Element" heating system, custom designed to voltage phase and cycle.
- PRO CHROME Series 60 vary in width from 330 mm (13") up to 485 mm (19"). Length span from 710mm(38") to 1475mm (58"). Weight varies from 100kg (220lbs) to 214kg (472lb).
- PRO CHROME Series 100 platens range from 355mm (14") up to 810mm (32"). Lengths vary from 510mm (20") to 22850mm (90"). Weights range from 64kg (142lb) to 685kg (1,510lb).
Utilizes innovative Almex flexible platen constructed from extruded plank, silicone heating element and durable composite insulation. Each platen contours to belt irregularities, ensuring uniform results. Maximum temperature 163°C (325°F). Platens available, either rhombic or rectangular design.
Two light and rugged aluminum frames comprise upper and lower portions of press. Ends equipped with retractable carrying handles on smaller models; sides are also equipped with spring handles.
Almex inflatable pressure system, made from durable fabric-reinforced rubber ensures uniform pressure across splice surface. Presses available for two pressure thresholds; PRO CHROME Series 60 - 4 kg/cm2 (60psi) maximum, PRO CHROME Series 100 - 7kg/cm2 (100 psi) maximum. Quick integral water cooling incorporated in platen design.
Models of Control Box suitable for the PRO: T1, T2, T6
T1F (Inframe, maximum 30 amps total) and T2 (remote, maximum 40 amps total) for 230 Volt single phase operation. T6 (remote, maximum 30 amps total) for three phase operation. T2 and T6 panels feature dual temperature control and indication systems. Optional timer available on T2 and T6.
Remote control operation of the press is facilitated through a wifi network generated from the press for that press and controlled through an application that is run on a phone or tablet (iOS or Android).