- Aluminum Frame
- Solid steel bolts and nuts
- Optional side handles
- Quick and Easy setup
The PRO Series 100 is an aluminum frame style vulcanizing press that allows for quick and easy operations. With end handles and positioning rings (for larger models), the PRO Series 100 is easy to maneuver into the desired splice position.
- Solid aluminum frame
- Steel rolled Bolts and nuts
- Quick and easy setup
- Available with either an operating pressure of 4kg/cm2 (60psi) or 7kg/cm2 (100psi).
- Signature Almex "Pressure Bag" uniform pressure system.
- Custom "Extruded Plank" cooling system within platens.
- Platens built to order in either a rhombic or rectangular design.
- Durable "Silicone Element" heating system, custom designed to voltage phase and cycle.
- PRO CHROME Series 100 platens range from 355mm (14") up to 810mm (32"). Lengths vary from 510mm (20") to 22850mm (90"). Weights range from 64kg (142lb) to 685kg (1,510lb).
Utilizes innovative Almex flexible platen constructed from extruded plank, silicone heating element and durable composite insulation. Each platen contours to belt irregularities, ensuring uniform results. Maximum temperature 163°C (325°F). Platens available, either rhombic or rectangular design.
Two light and rugged aluminum frames comprise upper and lower portions of press. Ends equipped with retractable carrying handles on smaller models; sides are also equipped with spring handles.
Almex inflatable pressure system, made from durable fabric-reinforced rubber ensures uniform pressure across splice surface. Presses available for two pressure thresholds; PRO Series 100 - 7kg/cm2 (100 psi) maximum. Quick integral water cooling incorporated in platen design.
Models of Control Box suitable for the PRO: T1, T2, T4, T6
T1F (Inframe, maximum 30 amps total) and T2 (remote, maximum 40 amps total) for 230 Volt single phase operation. T6 (remote, maximum 30 amps total) for three phase operation. T2 and T6 panels feature dual temperature control and indication systems. Optional timer available on T2 and T6.