The PRO Series 100 is an aluminum frame style vulcanizing press that allows for quick and easy operations. With end handles and positioning rings (for larger models), the PRO Series 100 is easy to maneuver into the desired splice position.
Ask about a custom vinyl wrap for your PRO; choose your design from the catalog, provide your logo and get a custom-branded wrap for your press!
- Quick and easy setup
- Operating pressure of 7kg/cm² (100 psi)
- Signature Almex "Pressure Bag" uniform pressure system
- Custom "Extruded Plank" cooling system within platens
- Platens built to order in either a rhombic or rectangular design
- Durable "Silicone Element" heating system, custom designed to voltage phase and cycle
- Can be aligned side-by-side for a longer splice area and easier handling
- Utilizes innovative Almex flexible platen constructed from extruded plank, silicone heating element and durable composite insulation
- Each platen contours to belt irregularities, ensuring uniform results
- Maximum temperature 163 °C (325 °F)
- Platens available in either a rhombic or rectangular design
- Two light and rugged aluminum frames comprise upper and lower portions of press
- T1F: Inframe, maximum 30 amps total
- T2: Remote, maximum 40 amps total) for 230 Volt single phase operation
- T6: Remote, maximum 30 amps total) for three phase operation
- T2 and T6 panels feature dual temperature control and indication systems
- Optional timer available on T2 and T6
Ground Fault available on request.
- Almex inflatable pressure system, made from durable fabric-reinforced rubber ensures uniform pressure across the splice surface
- Quick integral water cooling incorporated in platen design