- Ergonomic design
- Lightweight frame
- Efficient power use
The ALMEX SOLO Xpress press is the lightest rubber vulcanizer in the industry. This dependable, portable frame press is designed for a single user and uses 40% less power. With an ergonomic and efficient design, the two-piece SOLO Xpress requires little time for assembly and disassembly. It can be carried to the splice location with ease.
-Single splicer Use -Quick assembly/dissassembly -Less power use
- Signature ALMEX Pressure Bag construction for uniform pressure
- Custom Extruded Plank cooling system within platens
- Innovative Silicone Element fast heating system
- Upper and lower rugged aluminum frames
- T-Series control panel in frame or external for managing temperature
- Side and end handles make transportation easy
- All electric control panels used with SOLO Xpress are CE, CSA and UL approved
- SOLO Xpress platens can have a rectangular or rhombic configuration
- SOLO Xpress presses can be aligned side-by-side for longer splices
- Each SOLO Xpress is custom built-to-order
Utilizes innovative Almex flexible platen constructed from extruded plank, silicone heating element and durable composite insulation. Each platen contours to belt irregularities, ensuring uniform results. Maximum temperature 163°C (325°F). Platens available, either rhombic or rectangular design.
Two light and rugged aluminum frames comprise upper and lower portions of press. Ends equipped with carrying handles on smaller models; sides are also equipped with handles on larger models.
Almex inflatable pressure system, made from durable fabric-reinforced rubber ensures uniform pressure across splice surface. Presses available for two pressure thresholds; 60 or 100 PSI maximum. Quick integral water cooling incorporated in platen design.
Models of Control Box suitable for the SOLO Xpress: T1,T2, T6
T1F (Inframe, maximum 30 amps total) and T2 (remote, maximum 40 amps total) for 230 Volt single phase operation. T6 (remote, maximum 30 amps total) for three phase operation. T2 and T6 panels feature dual temperature control and indication systems. Optional timer available on T2 and T6.