- MSHA CS-21 Rated Extends Belt Splice life
Fusion Systems MSHA Grade, Part 14 Certified, Fabric Belt Tie Gum is an uncured rubber for vulcanized belt splicing.
It is designed for use as a skim rubber replacement material in splicing MSHA Grade fabric conveyor belts. This material is designed to be used in both finger and step splices of MSHA Grade fabric conveyor belts.
- Enhances the working life of MSHA Grade fabric belt splices
- Improves flexibility and strength of MSHA Grade conveyor belt splices
- Eliminates surface contamination, in normal application, with double-sided poly
- Uses poly colour coding system to ID compound
Base Polymer: SBR/BR Rubber
Rubber Colour: Black
Poly Liner Colour: Orange (Double-Sided)
Hardness: 57-67 Shore A
Rubber Tensile:1450-1700 psi
Rubber Elongation: 500 – 700 % (at break)
Shelf Life: 6 Months at 70 ºF (21 ºC) or 12 Months at 50 ºF (10 ºC).
|Part Number||Dimensions (Metric)||Dimensions (Imperial)||Poly Colour|
|AA-FBGMSHA-030||0.76 mm x 508 mm x 15240 mm||0.030" x 20" x 50'||Orange|
|AA-FBGMSHA-040||1.02 mm x 508 mm x 15240 mm||0.040" x 20" x 50'||Orange|
|AA-FBGMSHA-060||1.52 mm x 508 mm x 15240 mm||0.060" x 20" x 50'||Orange|
|AA-FBGMSHA-030-39||0.76 mm x 990.6 mm x 15240 mm||0.030" x 39" x 50'||Orange|
|AA-FBGMSHA-040-39||1.02 mm x 990.6 mm x 15240 mm||0.040" x 39" x 50'||Orange|
|AA-FBGMSHA-060-39||1.52 mm x 990.6 mm x 15240 mm||0.060" x 39" x 50'||Orange|