Customized and rugged, these rhombic two-piece frame presses offer simplified assembly, reducing set-up time. Frame presses are well-suited for large, open sites. Use the RAB for on-site splice stations or where overhead cranes are available.
- A two piece welded aluminum frame
- Quick setup in the field
- Bolts can retract and store in the frame (optional)
- Signature Almex "Pressure Bag" uniform pressure system.
- Custom "Extruded Plank" cooling system within platens.
- Durable "Silicone Element" heating system, custom designed to voltage phase and cycle.
- Exceptional remote digital contol.
- Accurate temperature control and indication.
- Can be aligned side-by-side for longer splice areas and easier handling.
- Operating pressures of 7 bar (100psi) to 14 bar (200psi).
- Temperature Control Panels available with ground fault and ground continuity monitoring.
With rugged welded construction, the upper and lower frames of the press are ideal for both field applications in severe mining environments and repetitive shop use. The fitted rings and brackets allow this frame press to be positioned over splice areas with an overhead crane. The top and bottom frames secure around the splice with our unique bolt/nut system. A bolt retraction system, with the bars storing in the frame when not in use, is available.
Each frame press is constructed with aluminum flexible platens that contour to the conveyor belt surface during splicing. Platens are individually designed and include extruded plank, silicone heating elements-heating up to 163°C/325°F, and durable composite insulating packaging. Sturdy electrical connectors and moisture-proof latches enhance press durability and longevity.
Models of Fluid Pump suitable for the AB: HP25MAX, HPP-204, C100, C300, HPPC500
The HP25MAX pump has an extruded 94.6L/25US Gal reservoir and larger run-flat tires that is light weight and rugged. The pump flow rate is higher than our HPP series. The HPP20-4 pump with a 3/4HP motor and 75 litre/19.8 US Gal reservoir allows easy application or pressure up to 14 kg/cm2/200psi. The pump includes gauges for fluid level and pressure. Extra reservoirs can be easily added for larger presses. Cooling options are also available (HPPC20-4).
Almex has a number of different control units for the control and monitoring of temperature and pressure. RC3, RC3log, RC3Plog and T6 models are available with data sampling, cooling control.