Designed to Supply Vulcanizer Support for Field Service. Pull up to your splice site with all you need to get your vulcanizer operational (electrical power required).
Sturdy custom designed dual axle tandem trailer. Includes requirement eletrical and hydraulic system components.
- Trailer fitted with two pump combinations capable of pumping glycol solution to pressurize and cool the vulcanizer and air compressor to purge the vulcanizer platens of water.
- Sturdy custom designed dual axle tandem trailer
- High stregth diamond deck, non-skid platform finished in corrosion resistant paint
- Capable of 14000 lbs.
- Frame fitted with lifting lugs and leveling capabilities
- I 4 Pintel hitch and rugged 16" rubber tires
- Filling port step
- Easy to use, weatherproof remote control panel to control function of glycol/water solution at vulcanizer
- Stop/Start switch for manual control of pump motor
- Directional four position control valve to select pressure, platen cooking, air purge or off
- Power driven electrical reels for easy hook up and storage of remove control electrical cable and supply and return hoses
- Self-contained 1/4" aluminum construction 500 gallon water tanks for pressurizing up to 200 psi/14 kg/cm2
- Fitted with sight tube for glycol solution level detection, filling port with strainer, one inspection port, an overflow/vent port, pump suction port with strainer, return port & drain port valve. Bottom of tank to slope toward drain and opposite pump section
- Tank independent from trailer & bolted to trailer on rubber mounts
- All hoses, pumps, valves clearly marked with appropriate functions
- Pressure switch to shut down motor when present max. pressure is reached, and safety pressure relief valve that willl drain back into the tank due to pressure switch failure
- Pumps are rated for continuous operation at 200 p.s.i and 8 imperial gallons per minute- with regulator and stop switch
- Pressure gauge
- Electric power control cable from cart to splice station - 100 ft
- All electrical components & subcomponents to be CSA approved
- Cover aluminum tool box for splicing tools
- Plug receptable for light
- Approximate weight - 6,000 lbs
- Capacity: ~9 US Gallons per minute
- Tank Volume: 500 US Gallons
- Weight: 6000 lbs (2721.5 kg) -empty
- Electrical power control cable (from cart to splice station) : 100ft (30.5 M)