A field service trailered pump, designed to supply multiple vulcanizers. Pull up to your splice site with all you need to get your vulcanizer operational. Electrical power is required.
This sturdy custom-designed, dual-axle, tandem trailer includes the required electrical and hydraulic system components for the onboard 500-gallon pump.
- Trailer fitted with two pump combinations capable of pumping glycol solution to pressurize and cool the vulcanizer and air compressor to purge the vulcanizer platens of water
- Sturdy custom designed dual-axle tandem trailer
- High strength diamond deck, non-skid platform finished in corrosion-resistant paint
- Trailer is capable of 14000 Lbs.
- Frame fitted with lifting lugs and leveling capabilities
- A pintel hitch and rugged 16" rubber tires
- Filling port step
- Easy-to-use, weatherproof remote-control panel to control function of glycol/water solution for the vulcanizer
- Stop/Start switch for manual control of the pump motor
- Directional four position control valve to select pressure, platen cooking, air purge or off
- Power driven electrical reels for easy hook-up and storage of remote-control electrical cable and supply and return hoses
- Self-contained, 1/4" aluminum construction, 500 gallon water tanks for pressurizing up to 200 psi (14 kg/cm²)
- Fitted with a sight tube for glycol solution level detection, filling port with strainer, one inspection port, an overflow/vent port, pump suction port with strainer, return port & drain port valve
- Bottom of the tank slopes toward the drain and opposite pump section
- The tank is independent from the trailer and bolted with rubber mounts
- All hoses, pumps, valves clearly marked with appropriate functions
- A pressure switch to shut down the motor when present maximum pressure is reached, and a safety pressure relief valve that will drain back into the tank in the case of a pressure switch failure
- Pumps are rated for continuous operation at 200 psi and 8 imperial gallons per minute- with the regulator and stop switch
- Pressure gauge
- 30.5 M electric power control cable to extend from cart to splice station
- All electrical components & subcomponents are CSA approved
- Covered aluminum tool box onboard for splicing tools
- Plug receptacle
- Approximate weight – 2721 Lbs.
- Capacity: ~9 US Gallons per minute
- Tank Volume: 500 US Gallons
- Weight: 2721.5 kg (6000 Lbs.) -empty
- Electrical power control cable (from cart to splice station: 30.5 M (100’)