- Legendary quality
- Splice length flexibility
The SVP from ALMEX is the world’s preferred heavyweight sectional vulcanizing press. Offering great size versatility for coverage of all splice lengths, whether fabric ply or steel cord belt. The ALMEX SVP is extremely portable and it’s expandability makes it the number one industry splice choice.
- Flexible sizing
- Portability to the field site
- A variety of bar styles to match your splice needs
- Signature Almex "Pressure Bag" uniform pressure system
- Custom "Extruded Plank" cooling system within platens
- Durable "Silicone Element" heating system, custom designed to voltage phase and cycle
- Exceptional remote digital contol
- Interfaces with ALMEXPAD Junior and Senior tablets
- Accurate temperature control and indication
- Can be aligned side-by-side for longer splice areas and easier handling
- Operating pressures of 7kg/cm2 (100psi) to 14kg/cm@ (200psi)
- Temperature Control Panels available with ground fault and ground continuity monitoring
Each frame press is constructed with aluminum flexible platens that contour to the conveyor belt surface during splicing. Platens are individually designed and include extruded plank, silicone heating elements (up to 163°C/325°F, and durable composite insulating packaging. Sturdy electrical connectors and moisture-proof latch enhance press durability.
Bars are available in various profiles and lengths to provide a custom solution for your needs. Bars are specially designed for ALMEX SVPs and manufactured out of quality extruded aluminum.
Various bolt and nut styles compliment each bar type and provide a secure, pressurized splice.
Models of Fluid Pump suitable for the SVP: HP25MAX, HPP-204, C100, C300, HPPC500
The HP25MAX pump has an extruded 94.6L/25US Gal reservoir and larger run-flat tires that is light weight and rugged. The pump flow rate is higher than our HPP series. The HPP20-4 pump with a 3/4HP motor and 75 litre/19.8 US Gal reservoir allows easy application or pressure up to 14 kg/cm2/200psi. The pump includes gauges for fluid level and pressure. Extra reservoirs can be easily added for larger presses. Cooling options are also available (HPPC20-4).
Models of Control Box suitable for the SVP: SG1, T6, T4
The ALMEX SG1 Switchgear Box is an advanced control systerm in the world, incorporating controls for up to 4 platens. The SG1 also has input for 8 themocouple leads to monitor platen temperature. When used in conjunction with SG1 Switchgear Box, the ALMEXPAD Senior wirelessly transmits platen temperature, dwell time, operating pressure and splice time to the computer data base for storage and compilation, allowing splice data to be stored and recalled. ALMEXPAD Senior controls both air compressors and colling pumps to completely automate the splice cycle.
Alternatively our T-series line of controls boxes can be paired with platen sets in a traditional configuration.