- Non-destructive scanning
- Scans are scheduled by you as needed
- Operational mitigation - detect issues early
The EMSYS BeltGard Systems uses MFL technology to provide an advanced non-destructive belt scanning system that can determine cable damage, splice layout, splice deterioration and corrosion in any steel cable belting.
BeltGard Systems uses rare earth magnets that magnetize the steel cables within the conveyor belt and the sensor head and then a high-speed processor reads the magnetic flux from the damaged/cut/corroded cables.
BeltGard works for any steel cable belt manufacturer and any belt thickness or belt speed. The system provides alerts based on various tolerance points set to provide a Non-Destructive Test (NDT) solution and early warning of any potential belt failures.
BeltGard 2.O is an installed version with high-speed, on-board processor that provides belt scanning on demand as part of a regular maintenance schedule and/or if damage or issues are detected.
- On-demand automated reporting of all events seen within the conveyor system
- Email reporting with custom report formats available on request
- Run-time reports
- System integration into the mine PLC is possible through dry contacts, relays, and volt free interfacing
- Multi-level password protection and usernames
- Quad core processor with up to 512 GB storage
- Operating temperature –20 to 70 degrees Celsius
- Battery backup and orderly shutdown 20 -60 seconds
- Wireless 802.11b/g/n and Bluetooth 2.1
- Cellular modem for remote connectivity
- Modbus & ethernet ports & HDMI & USB connections
- Ability to view results safely away from the conveyor via Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity