Almex Global Services staff have the scanning technology to scan and survey your chute or transfer point survey and design. Our scanner will create a project map that is an all-encompassing overview from the site scanned.
The laser scanning technology is specially designed for outdoor applications and provides scanning results even in challenging environments, narrow job-sites, dusty or humid areas, in rain or direct sunlight applications.
For more information on our Laser Scanning and Surveying Services, click here:
- Reliable life-like visualization, even under extreme lighting conditions and covering large distances
- Safe and fast as-built data capturing with superior colour detail
- Reduced complexity by integrated scanning and imaging workflow for all kinds of scanning tasks
- On site laser scanning of a facility, landscape or equipment can aid in project planning.
- Reduce collection of measurements by taking a 3D snap shot of an area.
- Accurate resolution of spatial surroundings for future developments.
- Improve project costing through better planning and management.