- Inter-core cord rubber replacement material
- Bonds to inter-core rubber and steel cords
Steel Cord Belt Tie Gum is an uncured rubber for hot vulcanized belt splicing. It is designed to use as an inter-core cord rubber replacement material in splicing steel cord conveyor belts or as tie gum in fabric belts.
This material is designed to bond to cured inter-core rubber and wire cords in all standard grade steel cord conveyor belts. Use Steel Cord Belt Tie Gum for fabric belt cured skim rubber and general bond improvement material for general grade fabric conveyor belts.
- Enhances working life of steel cord belt splices
- Improves flexibility and strength of conveyor belt splices
- Eliminates surface contamination (normal application) with double-sided poly
- Uses poly colour coding system to ID compound
Thickness: 0.5 mm (0.020") to 3 mm (0.118")
Width: up to 990.6 mm (39")
Length: 5-15 M (16-49')
Weight: 9-24 kg (19.8-52.8 Lbs.)
Poly Colour: Black rubber with Blue poly cover on both sides.
Base Polymer: SBR Rubber
Specific Gravity: 1.15-1.21
Hardness: 58-68 Shore A
Rubber Tensile: 2000-2600 psi
Rubber Elongation: 300-500 % (at break)
Shelf Life: 6 months at 70 °F (21 °C) or 12 Months at 50 °F (10 °C).
|Product Code||Dimensions (Metric)||Dimensions (Imperial)||Poly Colour|
|AA-STG-040||1.02 mm x 990.6 mm x 15240 mm||0.040" x 39" x 50'||Blue|
|AA-STG-060||1.52 mm x 990.6 mm x 10058.4 mm||0.060" x 39" x 33'||Blue|
|AA-STG-080||2.03 mm x 990.6 mm x 7924.8 mm||0.080" x 39" x 26'||Blue|
|AA-STG-120||3.05 mm x 990.6 mm x 4876.8 mm||0.120" x 39" x 16'||Blue|