- Inter-core cord rubber replacement material
- Bonds to inter-core rubber and steel cords
Steel Cord Belt Cable Gum is an uncured rubber for hot vulcanized belt splicing. It is designed to use as an inter-core cord rubber replacement material in splicing steel cord conveyor belts or a tie gum in fabric belts.
This material is designed to bond to cured inter-core rubber and wire cords in all standard grade steel cord conveyor belts. Use Steel Cord Belt Cable Gum for fabric belt cured skim rubber and general bond improvement material for general grade fabric conveyor belts.
- Enhances working life of steel cord belt splices
- Improves flexibility and strength of conveyor belt splices
- Eliminates surface contamination (normal application) with double-sided poly
- Uses poly colour coding system to ID compound
- For Natural Rubber (NR), Polyisoprene (IR), Styrene-Butadiene (SBR), Polybutadiene (BR), Polychloroprene i.e. - Neoprene (CR) rubber belt splices
- Thickness 0.5mm/.020" to 3mm/.118"
- Width: up to 39"
- Length: 5-15m/16-49'
- Weight: 9-24kg/19.8-52.8lbs
- black rubber with Blue poly cover on both sides
- Base Polymer: SBR Rubber
- Specific Gravity: 1.15-1.21
- Hardness: 58-68Shore A
- Rubber Tensile: 2000-2600 psi
- Rubber Elongation: 300-500%(at break)
- Shelf Life: 6 months at 70°F (21°C) or 12 Months at 50°F (10°C)
|Part Number||Description (Metric)||Description (Imperial)||Poly Color|
|AA-STG-040||0.102cm x 99.06cm x 1524cm||0.040" x 39" x 50'||Blue|
|AA-STG-060||0.152cm x 99.06cm x 1005.84cm||0.060" x 39" x 33'||Blue|
|AA-STG-080||0.203cm x 99.06cm x 792.48cm||0.080" x 39" x 26'||Blue|
|AA-STG-120||0.305cm x 99.06cm x 487.68cm||0.120" x 39" x 16'||Blue|