- Strip steel cables without turning the belt
- Saves time vs manual stripping
The Almex Cable Stripper will cleanly strip conveyor belt steel cables either on-site or in a belt shop. It strips quickly without turning the belt and is easy to handle, saving you time over the manual stripping systems. Steel cables stay surrounded in a thin rubber layer so that the core rubber adheres in the splice.
- Cutting unit for cable pitches up to 25mm and cable diameters up to 14mm.
- Pulling winch offers the necessary force to strip a steel cable.
- Two-person operation.
- Slide unit secures and stabilizes the pulling winch.
- Available in 3m lengths or 4m widths
- Rubber cover thickness up to 12mm (running side) and 25mm (carrying side).
- Units are guarded and protected for operator safety.
- Configured for left or right operation
- Adjustable throat opening
- Offered for Top or Bottom Stripping
- Billet Construction
- Stainless & Aluminum construction
- Measuring guides on the left and right side
•Units are guarded and protected for operator safety.
•Configured for left or right operation
•Adjustable throat opening
•Offered for Top or Bottom Stripping
•Stainless & Aluminum construction
|BAT-CSM-001||Cutting Unit||Steel cable belt stripping unit with basic operating accessories|
|BAT-TB-8.9||Top blade holder, No. 1||for cables up to 8.9 mm (0.35" ) diameter|
|BAT-BB-8.9||Bottom blade holder, No. 1||for cables up to 8.9 mm (0.35" ) diameter|
|BAT-TB-9.7||Top blade holder, No. 1||for cables up to 9.7 mm (0.38" ) diameter|
|BAT-BB-9.7||Bottom blade holder, No. 1||for cables up to 9.7 mm (0.38" ) diameter|