- Highly abrasion resistant
- Bonds to cured cover rubber
Fusion Steel Cord Belt Cover Stock is an uncured rubber for hot vulcanized belt splicing.
Highly abrasion resistant, it is designed for use as a cover rubber replacement material in splicing steel cord conveyor belts. It is also designed to bond to cured cover rubber in all standard grades of steel cord conveyor belts.
- Enhances working life of steel cord belt splices
- Improves wear and tearing resistance on conveyor belt splices
- Eliminates surface contamination (normal application) with double-sided poly
- Uses poly colour coding system to ID compound
- For Natural Rubber (NR), Polyisoprene (IR), Styrene-Butadiene (SBR), Polybutadiene (BR), Polychloroprene i.e. -Neoprene (CR) rubber belt splices
- Thickness 1.6mm/.063" to 9.3mm/.365"
- Width: up to 39"
- Length: 4-15m/13-49'
- Weight: 26.5-58.2kg/58.2-94.1lbs
- Black rubber with Green poly cover on both sides
- Base Polymer: SBR Rubber
- Specific Gravity: 1.13-1.29
- Hardness: 62-70Shore A
- Rubber Tensile: 2700-3200 psi
- Rubber Elongation: 400-600%(at break)
- Shelf Life: 6 months at 70°F (21°C or 12 Months at 50°F (10°C)
|Part Number||Description (Metric)||Description (Imperial)||Poly Color|
|AA-STC-062||0.157cm x 99.06cm x 1524cm||0.062" x 39" x 50'||Green|
|AA-STC-125||0.318cm x 99.06cm x 792.48cm||0.125" x 39" x 26'||Green|
|AA-STC-187||0.475cm x 99.06cm x 487.68cm||0.187" x 39" x 16'||Green|
|AA-STC-218||0.554cm x 99.06cm x 487.68cm||0.218" x 39" x 16'||Green|
|AA-STC-250||0.635cm x 99.06cm x 487.68cm||0.250" x 39" x 16'||Green|