- Improves rubber flow during Curing
- Works with all splice and belt types
Fusion Silicone Treated Release Paper is a calendered Kraft-type paper with a special rubber flow enhancing coating.
It is designed to be used as a release material between the uncured rubber and vulcanizing press. It can be used in step splicing, finger splicing and steel cord splicing of all types of belts.
- Enhances working life of belt splices
- Improves rubber flow during the curing of conveyor belt splices
- Eliminates splice surfaces sticking to the press (normal application) with double-sided silicone coating
- For Natural Rubber (NR), Polyisoprene (IR), Styrene-Butadiene (SBR), Polybutadiene (BR), Polychloroprene i.e. - Neoprene (CR) rubber belt splices
Paper Type: #70 Kraft
Release: Silicone Treatment (both sides)
Temperature QC: will darken showing areas of temperature spikes
Shelf Life: 6 Months at 70 ˚F (21 ˚C) or 12 Months at 50 ˚F (10 ˚C)
|Part Number||Description (Metric)||Description (Imperial)|
|AA-BRP-50100||1524cm x 3048cm||50'x100'|
|Roll Weight||5 KG||11 lb|