- Improves rubber flow during Curing
- Works with all splice and belt types
Fusion Silicone Treated Release Paper is a calendered Kraft-type paper with a special silicone non-stick coating.
It is designed to be used as a release material between the uncured rubber and vulcanizing press. It can be used in step splicing, finger splicing and steel cord splicing of all types of belts.
- Enhances working life of belt splices
- Improves rubber flow during the curing of conveyor belt splices
- Eliminates splice surfaces sticking to the press (normal application) with double-sided silicone coating
- For Natural Rubber (NR), Polyisoprene (IR), Styrene-Butadiene (SBR), Polybutadiene (BR), Polychloroprene i.e. - Neoprene (CR) rubber belt splices
Paper Type: #70 Kraft
Release: Silicone Treatment (both sides)
Temperature QC: will darken showing areas of temperature spikes
Shelf Life: 6 Months at 21 ˚C (70 ˚F) or 12 Months at 10 ˚C (50 ˚F).
|Part Number||Dimensions (Metric/ Imperial)||Thickness (Metric/Imperial)|
|AA-BRP-50100||1275 mm x 30.5 M / 50” x 100’||0.25 mm / 0.008”|