- Versatile Use
- Works for Steel Cord splicing and finger splicing
Steel Cord Belt Cable Gum is an uncured rubber for vulcanized belt splicing. It is designed to use as an inter-core cord rubber replacement material in splicing steel cord conveyor belts or a tie gum in fabric belts.
This material is designed to bond to cured inter-core rubber and wire cords in all standard grade steel cord conveyor belts. Use Steel Cord Belt Cable Gum for fabric belt cured skim rubber and general bond improvement material for general grade fabric conveyor belts.
- Enhances working life of steel cord belts splices
- Improves flexibility and strength of conveyor belt splices
- Eliminates surface contamination (normal application) with double-sided poly
- Uses poly color coding system to ID compound
- For Natural Rubber (NR), Polyisoprene (IR), Styrene-Butadiene (SBR), Polybutadiene (BR), Polychloroprene i.e. -Neoprene (CR) rubber belt splices
Weight (Kg / Lbs.): 0.25 kg (0.6 Lbs.)
Length (M / Ft): 5 M (16’)
Width (mm / In): 6.4 mm (0.25”)
Thickness/Gauge (mm / In): 3 mm (0.118”)
Rubber Color: Black
Poly Liner Color: Blue (double-sided)
Base Polymer: SBR Rubber
Specific Gravity: 1.15 – 1.21
Hardness: 58 – 68 Shore A
Tensile Strength: 2000 – 2600 psi
Elongation: 300 – 500% (at break)
Shelf Life: 6 months at 70 °F (21 °C) or 12 months at 50 °F (10 °C).
|Product Code||Description (Metric)||Description (Imperial)||Poly Colour|
|AA-STN-365||3.05 mm x 6.35 mm x 4876.8 mm||0.120" x 0.250" x 16'||Blue|
|AA-STN-365-5||3.05 mm x 12.7 mm x 4876.8 mm||0.120" x 0.500" x 16'||Blue|