With the worldwide shortage of new tires, equipment owners and service companies around the world are looking for ways to salvage much needed capital and hours out of haulage and loader tires in mines, quarries and industrial sites. This is where the Almex OTR Press comes in. The very latest generation in tire repair vulcanizers, it’s the only system that repairs a damaged tire with the same process that it was originally manufactured in. Providing a repair that offers the same integrity, safety and durability of newly manufactured tires. Offering four models, Almex has your tire repair covered, no matter what your size needs.
- Sidewall, tread, bead and shoulder repairs to tires
- Completely automated operation process.
- Interchangeable aluminum molds, for perfect adjustment and shape.
- Repairs tire sidewall, shoulder and tread.
- Remote control regulates upper and front arms for easy tire adjustment.
- Independent heating areas (zones), depending on the area of the tire to repair.
- Equal pressure by means of pneumatic pressure bag.
Truck Tires: 205/75 R17.5 to 445/45 R22.5
Agricultural Tires: 325/70 R18 to 520/85 R38
OTR: 7.5 R15 to 20.5 R25
Truck: 205/75 R17.5 to 445/45 R22.5
Agricultural: 325/70 R18 to 650/65 R38
OTR: 7.5 R15 to 24.00 R35
Agricultural: 540/65 R24 to 900/60 R38
OTR: 16.00 R25 to 30.00 R51
Agricultural: 520/85 R38 to 900/60 R38
OTR: 29.5 R29 to 59/80 R63