The versatile MVP Lightweight Vulcanizer from Shaw Almex is the preferred press for splicing PVC, Polyurethane, and Polyester Monofilament synthetic belting.
- MVP is the efficent and reliable lightweight press for synthetic belting that offers maximum splice pressure of 40 psi (2.8kg/cm2) for PVC, PU and European-style belting. All electronics approved by CE and ETL and conform to UL and CSA standards.
- Each MVP is built-to-order. Two normal platern widths. 5"(125mm) platen offered in lengths of 14" to 86" (355mm to 2185mm). 8" (200mm)platen available in lengths of 14" to 124" (355mm to 810mm). Weight of press varies from 34 to 847 lbs (15 to 385 kg).
- Downstroking platens for protection of the splice areas.
- Belt Clamps
- Cantilever Stand
- Signature Almex "Pressure Bag" uniform pressure system
- Custom "Extruded Plank" cooling system with platens
- Innovative "Silicone Element" fast heating system
- Sturdy, two-piece aluminum frame (easy to maneuver)
- Choice fo a proven "T-Series" Temperature Control Panel
- Reliable Almex air pressure pump (optional)
- All electronics approved by CE and ETL and conform to UL and CSA standards.
- Each MVP is built-to-order
- Optioal cantilever stand (for shop use) and pneumatic upper platen lift available by request
- Available with new fast cycle elements
Custom extruded plank, silicone heating element and durable composite insulating packaging assembled in flexible platen that fully assumes contour of belt. Efficient heating/cooling cycle with maximum platen temperature of 200°C (392°F). Two normal platen widths are available, 125mm (5") platen offered in lengths of 355mm to 2185mm (14" to 86"). 200mm (8") platen available in lengths of 355mm to 810mm (14" to 124"). Weight of press varies from 15 to 385kg (34 to 847 lbs).
Two-piece durable aluminum frame is designed for easy placement around belt when take-up is difficult. Lower platen can be removed from frame for special sleeve splicing procedures. Press can be mounted to cantilever stand for regular shop use.
Pump options for Vortex: C1, C1M
MPV has a maximum operating pressure of 2.8kg/cm@ (40 psi) that is applied with down-stroking pressure from signature Almex pressure bag (ensures equal pressure). Regulatory air pressure control mounted in frame. Cooling liquid channeled through extruded platens using plant water or optional portable cooling systems C1 and C1M.
Control Box Models for Vortex: T1R, T2, T6 T1R , T2 and T6 Control Panels will accomodate various amp and volt requirements. Panel with additional time (T2T and T6T) or fully automatic operation feature, including pressure and cooling functions, also available (T2TC and T6TC).