- The original Fusion Systems Ethyl Acetate Cold Bond Cement
ECRF is the ideal cement for conveyor belt repair and splicing, and is excellent for use on wood, fiberglass, concrete, urethane, steel, rubber and fabric.
-Ethyl Acetate-based cement
-Higher threshold limits
- ECRF is an ethyl acetate based chloroprene cement, and is available in four sizes
- Free of chlorinated hydrocarbons
- High initial and permanent adhesion
- Easy to process
- Offers higher threshold limit values than for chlorinated hydrocarbons
Pot Life: 4 Hours @ 21°C / 70°F
Working Temperature: - 23 °C to 82 °F / - 10 °C to 180 °F
Storage: 24 months in a cool, dark location.
|Product Code||Volume (Metric/Imperial)||Weight (Metric/Imperial)||Coverage (Metric/Imperial)|
|CC-ECRF-002||0.8 L / 0.20 Gal||0.70 KG / 1.5 LBS||2.8 M² / 30 FT²|
|CC-ECRF-010||4.0 L / 1.0 Gal||3.5 KG / 7.7 LBS||14 M² / 150 FT²|
|CC-ECRF-200||200 L / 50 Gal||175 KG / 386 LBS||1695 M² / 7500 FT²|