The Infinity Lightweight Vulcanizing Press is designed for longitudinal and production splicing of lightweight conveyor belts. It can be moved anywhere in the shop and is easily stored due to its small footprint.
- Unique to Almex
- Versatile use for fabric belt splicing and repairs
- Designed to coil and hold the spliced belt
- Steel cantilever C-Frame construction with upper platen lift
- Extremely fast heat up: 10 minutes
- Air control panel for hinging, locking and pressurization
- Versatile 2,000mm splice
- Infinite length without interference
- 45 psi pressure
- Pneumatic Belt clamp with separate operating function
- Available in various voltages
- downstroking pressure
- floating lower platen
- Custom frame-mounted controls
- Cold End
Rectangular size: 200mm x 2150mm (8" x 83") or 200mm x 2600mm (8" x 102"), one inch cold zone for smooth transition as belt is moved through the press. Floating lower platen.
Steel cantilever Frame Style:
CCF-883-R-45-FCP - 200mm x 2150mm (8" x 83")
CCF-8102-R-45-FCP - 200mm x 2600mm (8" x 102")
INTEGRATED CONTROL PANEL:
FCP Control Panel (Frame Mounted Control Panel) c/w Omron digital indication with plug C, deg., digital temperature meter, including thermo couple leads & connector to panel. Air control panel for hinging & locking pressurization.
Operating pressure of 45 psi. Uniform pressure guaranteed with Almex pressure bag (air pressure). Press cooled by rapid integral water cooling. Downstroking pressure.
Note: This is a large press that will require a crane for unpacking and placement.