Created for maximum grip, the Almex Bar Clamp offers exceptional belt clamping strength for forces and loads accompanying conveyor belt installations, splicing and repair. Made from high grade aluminum components, the clamp style is light, safe, and durable; making them easy to assemble and transport.
- Almex Bar Clamp units, when linked in a tandem configuration, can generate up to 16 tonnes (38,000 Lbs.) of pulling force
- Bolts and handles are uniquely designed to stay assembled, minimizing loss during transport
- More than 50% lighter than competitive products; end brackets weigh 18 kg (40 Lbs.) each
- Both sizes of clamps come with eyelets on both sides which facilitates using them in a tandem set-up, offering greater pulling force
- Custom sizes available
|Product Code||Bar Length (Metric)||Bar Length (Imperial)|
*Other bar lengths are available on request as a special order.
MKR-2 (5 Tonne)
- Torque (Metric/Imperial) - 112 NM 37.6 kg / 83 Lbs.
- Force-Tonne/Clamp (Metric/Imperial) – (3719 kg / 8200 Lbs.)
- Total Tonne – Clamp Force on Belt (Metric/Imperial) - 7257 kg / 16000 Lbs.
MKR-3 (7 Tonne)
- Torque (Metric/Imperial) - 200 NM 68 kg / 150 Lbs.
- Force-Tonne/Clamp (Metric/Imperial) - 4309 kg / 9500 Lbs.
- Total Tonne – Clamp Force on Belt (Metric/Imperial) - 8618 kg / 19000 Lbs.