Splice QA is a highly sophisticated software application available for Android & iOS operating systems. Splice QA allows the user to record the splice process in a user-friendly, easy way. Readings can be entered manually via keyboard or automatically by connecting to an SG1 Switch Gear or T6-GFXP box.
Readings are displayed on a real-time graph allowing the user a better visual representation of the current splice than just text readings alone. Reports can also be sent to a manager for approval using Hold points.
Entering report information is simple; each report info tile represents a single section of the report. Raw text, Checkboxes, Signatures, Pictures & Drawing are all different types of input supported on the Splice QA app.
Finally Splice QA can export all the information entered above into a sharable PDF File.
- Workflow and approval management, including team members involved in a splice
- Recipe storage and loading
- Data logging of splices
- Pressure and temperature readings and controls
- Works on android and ios operating systems
- Available as a subscription