- WECRF Hardener, to be with WECRF cement, formulated for food grade conveyor belt splicing.
WECRF hardener pairs with WECRF cement for food-grade conveyor belt repair and splicing.
-White Food-Grade Cold Bond Hardener, works with WECRF Cement
-Can be used for rubber, fabric, wood, fiberglass, concrete, urethane and steel
- WECRF is an ethyl based chloroprene cement and is available in four different sizes
- Free of chlorinated hydrocarbons
- High initial and permanent adhesion
- Easy to process
- Offers higher threshold limit values than for chlorinated hydrocarbons
Colour: Clear / Amber-Clear
1 bottle per 660 gr (1.5 Lbs.)
5 per 3.3 kg (7.7 Lbs.)
250 per 175 kg (386 Lbs.)
Shelf Life: 24 months in a cool, dark location.
|Product Code||Weight (Metric/Imperial)|
|CH-WECRF-035||35 gr / 1.2 oz|
|Kit Product Code||Description||Weight (Metric/Imperial)|
|CC-WECRF-002KIT||Cold Bond Cement (660 gr / 1.5 Lbs.) & Hardener (35 gr / 1.2 oz)||1.1 kg / 1.6 Lbs.|