- For non-rubberized steel cord
- Better adhesion of materials to cords
HSP Hot Splice Steel Cord Primer is a one-part coating for non-rubberized cords that enhance adhesions in hot vulcanized steel cord belt splicing.
It is designed for use as a reactive bonding agent between metal surfaces and uncured splice materials.
- For Non-Rubbertized Steel Cord to enhance adhesion for hot splicing
- A reactive bonding agent between the bare cords and the uncured splice materials
- Can be applied directly to any exposed metal surface to increase adhesions
- Excellent brushable consistency for ease of application onto cords
- For Natural Rubber (NR), Polyisoprene (IR), Styrene- Butadiene (SBR), Polybutadiene (BR), Polychloroprene i.e. - Neoprene (CR) rubber belt splices
Base: Mix of Polymers
Solids (wt.) 20-25%
Calculated Coverage: 144 sf / gal / mil
Flash Point: 26°C / 79°F (Closed Cup)
Shelf Life: 6 months at 21°C / 70°F or 12 months at 10°C/50°F bs |
|Product Code||Volume (Metric/Imperial)||Weight (Metric/Imperial)|
|AA-HSPF-Q||0.95 L / 0.25 Gal||0.95 KG/ 2.09 lbs|