Fusion Systems presents lagging kits with everything needed to replace or install your pulley strip lagging. The URDS (Universal Rubber Drive System) in modified diamond profiles, Ceraflex and Ceratex are all custom-fabricated in-house with specially formulated rubber compounds that release moisture and provide superior belt tracking and abrasion resistance.
Fusion Systems lagging has a premium bonding layer for better adhesion.
Fill out our questions on your belt width and pulley specifications and we’ll ship a custom lagging kit, direct to you.
Buying a pulley lagging kit has the following benefits:
- No wasted lagging or materials,
- Direct shipment to your shop or work site,
- No concerns about storing and maintaining pull lagging materials
- No concerns about material expiry
Fusion Lagging Kits feature:
1. Your Choice of Fusion StripLagg profile:
a. URDS-SP in 12.5mm (½”)
b. URDS in 15 mm (5/8”)
c. Ceraflex in 12.5mm (½”) –¾” x ¾” inline tiles
d. Ceratex in 15 mm (5/8”) –1” x 1” staggered tiles
2. Bond Cement and Hardener: ECRF
3. Primer: RM (Rubber to Metal Primer)
4. Solvent: RC Fusion Clean
Accessories: Stir Stick, Disposable Gloves & Rags
Note: Actual contents will depend on your belt specifications and pulley requirements.