- 100% Non-Hazardous and 100% Biodegradable
- AMS-4000 Will not Absorb into the Water Table
AMS-4000 is a solution for Haul Road, Embankment, and Soil Conditioning applied directly to the surface by water truck or water cannon.
AMS-4000 is a low cost solution, excellent for mining, landfills, open space, construction and industrial site applications.
- A diluted polymer emulsion which develops into a solid, long lasting road base up to ½ meter thick
- Low cost solution, excellent for mining, landfills, logging, construction and industrial site applications
- AMS-4000 is a polymer emulsion that is applied in diluted liquid form which develops into solid, long lasting road base up to ½ meter in thickness
- The concentrated formula is variably diluted depending upon dust control longevity requirements -Excellent airborne dust pollution control technology for open spaces.
- 100% Non-Hazardous and 100% Biodegradable and will not leach into the water table
Polymer vs Magnesium Chloride
- Magnesium chloride (MgCl2) is a chemical agent used for fugitive dust/erosion control
- Magnesium Chloride will absorb moisture from the surrounding environment causing the haul road surface to remain wet
- Certain humidity levels are necessary in order for MgCl2 to absorb moisture from atmosphere
- It is very corrosive in concentrated solutions
- During precipitation the salts used on road surfaces will dissolve and leach into groundwater and/or surface water runoff
- Presence of magnesium chloride in groundwater can reach into the drinking water in form of chloride ion and adversely affect local vegetation