- Inline Flow application
- Loading area application for ship unloaders, bottom dump and rotary car dumper applications
- Heap leach compatible oil-based surfactant available
AMS-3000 M/C is a water-based non-ionic surfactant blend for ferrous and non-ferrous metals and cement dust control applications. It is ideal for use with hard rock, iron ore, gold, and cement plants and is 100% effective with no adverse effect for final processing applications.
AMS-3000 HLC is an oil-based surfactant specifically designed for Heap Leach Applications with no adverse effect or interference with final copper fluid extraction processing operations
- AMS-3000 and AMS-3000M/C mixes easily with water through dosing pump injection creating the solution treatment spray
- Ideal for use in iron ore, post-processed copper, cement plants, and scrap yards.
- Application lowers required moisture by up to 70% while providing highly effective dust control results.
- Controls dust with less moisture while recapturing material particles embedding them back into the material flow.
- Excellent for Intermittent Activation Spray Systems as chemical flows well on demand.
- The best technique for quickly and easily suppressing dust with low application cost is sprays activated only upon loading cycles.