- Heap leach compatible oil-based surfactant available
- Loading area application for ship unloaders, bottom dump and rotary car dumper applications
- Inline Flow application to treat ferrous and non-ferrous metals and cement
AMS-3000 mixes easily with water through dosing pump injection creating the solution treatment spray. The application lowers required moisture by up to 70% while providing highly effective dust control results.
AMS-3000 also provides residual dust control effectiveness after reclaim operation.
It can help maximize available revenue per ton when applied immediately after reclaim at a higher dilution rate up to 1000-1.
- A water-based specially modified surfactant for coal and limestone dust control applications
- AMS-3000 mixes easily with water through mixes easily with water spray system through doing injection that is applied Inline by nozzles and manifolds at the first transfer point in the conveyor system, stabilizing the material through several transfer points prior to final discharge point
- AMS-3000 is excellent for containment dust control applications for unloading hoppers, dump pockets and crusher loading points
- AMS-3000-HLC is a Heap leach compatible oil-based surfactant
- Application lowers required moisture by up to 70% while providing highly effective dust control results
- Controls dust with less moisture while recapturing material particles embedding them back into the material flow
- Excellent for Intermittent Activation Spray Systems as chemical flows well on demand
- The best technique for quickly and easily suppressing dust with low application cost is sprays activated only upon loading cycles
Votech Dust Suppression Solutions work well, are competitively priced and save water use and labor time onsite.
Contact Us to discuss what Votech solutions would work for you and to request a product demonstration.