- Water added to coal piles leads to extra Water needing to be evaporated and causes the phenomenom heat of wetting - Spon Com process.
- Residual Material QC applications.
AMS-2000 provides residual secondary application treatment to reduce material degradation and extend material quality assurance timeframes.
- Water added to coal piles leads to extra Water needing to be evaporated and causes the phenomenon heat of wetting - Spon Com process
- Residual Material QC applications
- AMS 2000 lasts 5-45 days
- AMS 2000 is a Polynaphtha solution for coal that provides moisture and cooling stability for dust control and coal quality
- Protection from spontaneous combustion occurrences and long-term coal cooling benefits
- The solution reduces the risk of "Heat by Wetting" (Water that comes in contact with coal acts as a catalyst that accelerates the oxidation process which causes the spontaneous combustion)
- The solution is applied at the LAST transfer point before material discharge
Votech Dust Suppression Solutions work well, are competitively priced and save water use and labor time onsite.
Contact Us to discuss what Votech solutions would work for you and to request a product demonstration.