Engineered by Almex Group, is the Unipress, a versatile Sectional Press.The UniPress offers the amenities of both a sectional and frame vulcanizer. As with all vulcanizing equipment from ALMEX, each UniPress is fitted with the core competencies of ALMEX technology.
- Rectangular and Rhombic Splice configurations in one press.
- Benefits of a Frame and Sectional Press in One
- Signature ALMEX “Pressure Bag”uniform pressure system
- Custom “Extruded Plank” cooling system within platens
- Innovative “Silicone Element” heating system
- Light but sturdy structure of extruded aluminum traverse bars
- T6 Temperature Control Panel for reliable heat monitoring
- Optional HPP20-4 fluid pressure pump and reservoir unit mandatory for operating pressures above 7kg/cm2 (100 psi)
- UniPress offers the portability of a sectional press along with the single upper piece lifting function of a frame press
- Anodized gold connectors bridge individual traverse bars into a uniform section that can be positioned without disassembling the vulcanizer
- Platens can assume either a rectangular or rhombic shape and will join other platens for expandability
- Each UniPress is built-to-order for various belt sizes
- All electronics are CE, CSA and UL approved
Flexible platens contour with the irregularities in the belt ensuring uniform pressure across entire splice area. Platens are built with extruded plank, silicone heating elements (that can heat up to 163°C (325°F)) and durable composite insulating packaging. UniPress platens are specially designed to assume either a rectangular or rhombic (bias) shape over splice portion.
Aluminum alloy LA-style bars are strong and light. LA-bars are sized to order and are connected with inset high tensile steel nut/bolt assemblies that reduce profile of press. Upper bars are joined with the anodized gold “Connector and Lifting System” that allow upper portion of press to be lifted and positioned as a single assembly establishing correct bar spacing which provides additional safety. Alternatively the UniPress can also be used with E style bar system.
Models of Fluid Pump suitable for the Unipres: HP25MAX, HPP-204, C100, C300, HPPC500
Optional HPP20-4 pressure pump and reservoir for operating pressures above 7kg/cm2 (100 psi).
Almex has a number of different control units for the control and monitoring of temperature and pressure. SG1, T4GF and T6 models are available with data acquisition, cooling control.